Knutsford based architectural practice Billington Consultancy has successfully obtained planning consent for an extension on a grade 2 listed building in Mobberley, Cheshire.
An amazing start to the year with the Billington Consultancy having designed and issued one of (perhaps the first in the UK) self build home project in 2014 on New Years` day. The mood in the UK has certainly changed for the positive with new projects including self build homes, and home extensions and a notable return of confidence in the market with commercial developments and affordable homes high on the agenda.
Our Design Manager services are also being sought after with enquiries for assistance from a number of high profile affordable homes contractors whom seem to like our pro-active positive approach.
Some of our recent projects:
- Manchester Town Hall Complex Refurbishment Grade 2*
Listed Building – Dilapidation Survey
- Manchester Town Hall Grade 1 Listed Building
- BMW Mini Plant, Swindon
DDA/Equality Act Access Audit
Thanks to the following for their assistance/permission to include images within this website.
- Liverpool Museum images – courtesy National Museums Liverpool
- Manchester Town Hall Complex images – courtesy Manchester City Council and Laing O`Rourke PLC
- Manchester Central Library drawings – courtesy Manchester City Council and Ryder Architecture
- Self build `tower` house in Kent image – © & courtesy Mr S Shirley
- 360o virtual tour – courtesy 360photosurvey.com